Situation vacant in Director General in LESCO. The Lahore Electric Supply Company Limited (LESCO) could also be a Public Ltd. owned by the GOVERNMENT of Pakistan, DESIGN under the businesses Ordinance 1984 and is registered with BODYGUARD and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP). LESCO give and supplies electricity to quite 5.1 million people within defined these areas of Lahore, Kasur, Okara, Sheikhupura and Nankana Districts.
LESCO jobs is offering a chance to shows abilities and enhance career because it intends to hire services for a senior independent position of a professional who has good knowledge of technical, financial Problems, regulatory issues, contract maintainece and legal issues to work out and lead a newly created department in LESCO titled as Market Implementation and Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD).
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- The incumbent are getting to be hired as Director General who will head the Market Implementation and Regulatory Affairs Department (MIRAD) and may work with Senior Management and support of BOD in taking decisions during implementation and operationalization of the Electricity Market.
2. The head of MIRAD will lead, manage and coordinate, internally (within LESCO) & externally (with other entities like CPPA, NEPRA, PPIB and other DISCOs etc.
3. the activities relating to the electricity market. Main responsibilities of the position include the subsequent but aren’t limited to.
4. Overseeing the implementation of LESCO’s actions with regard to CTBCM implementation road-map Ensuring compliance of the regulatory directions pursuant to the electricity market.
5. Overseeing the preparation of project documents and leading the preparation of Strategic Business Plan for LESCO through close liaison with senior management and frequent interaction with LESCO Board.
6. Overseeing Demand Forecasting and Transmission Planning activities within LESCO to ensure smooth functioning of the market.
Eligiblity Criteria Qualification:
Candidate should have a graduate in Engineering or Finance or Accounting or Law or Management Sciences from reputable HEC recognized universities.
M.A in Business Administration would be another advantage.
Minimum 15-years of total experience. The candidate should possess strong knowledge on the technical, commercial and financial issues of the utility business/ power sector along with regulatory affairs, contract management and legal issues.
The candidate having sound knowledge of competitive electricity markets will have gave advantage.
The candidate must Shows leadership, excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills, team management and maintenance experience of running new establishments at senior level from base.
Market based competitive salary packages on payment basis. AGE LIMIT Up to 55 years at the time of application.
Terms and Conditions:
a) Only shortlisted candidates are going to be involved interview
b) LESCO is an equity in opportunity employer
c) Incomplete application won’t be considered and any or all applications are often rejected without assigning any reason.
d) No application are getting to be accepted by hand.
e) Applications should reach up to 20.09.2021.
No application will be entertained received after due date
f) LESCO reserves the proper to withhold the entire recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
g) Candidates working in Govt./ Semi Govt./ Autonomous public organizations are required to apply through proper channel.
h) The above mentioned position is only contractual in nature, non-pensionable, no long-term benefit and shall not be converted into permanent position at any stage.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application forms are available on LESCO Jobs website. Applications should be submitted through internet on LESCO website www.lesco.gov.pk also as through post along sidedetailed CV, attested copies of testimonials, three references and a recent photo And send it to lesco
For more details plz visit the websit or check the advertisement given below: